Friday, March 2, 2012

Potty Stories - Part 2

I did it! I went potty on the potty for the first time this week. It was just a little dribble...but I was very proud of myself. I haven't had any repeat success, but my parents say that ya gotta start somewhere. They were pretty proud too.

Other random things lately...

"Mama" has turned into "Mommy" over the last couple of weeks. I also now say "Monkey" instead of "Ah Ah."

I'm extremely independent on stairs. I don't want anyone to help me...so don't try.

I've become quite the dancer lately.

Doing the dishes is still my favorite past time. I'm not so fond of our new dishwasher. I was perfectly content having to do the dishes by hand every night.

My favorite book of the week is "Dr. Seuss' ABC" which is appropriate since it's his birthday today!

I've been combining a lot of words lately to make short phrases: "water on," "lid off," "thank you," "please Mama," "off please," "Dada up," "I'm sorry," etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment