Needless to say, Mama and Pops are getting pretty excited. Tomorrow marks 12 weeks, and the fact that I'm going to enter this world sometime around May 18 is starting to become more and more real to the 'rents. While most people tell Mommy that she doesn't look pregnant yet, she can definitely tell a difference in the way her clothes fit - I'm even feeling a little squished these days. Luckily Grandma came to the rescue this weekend and helped Mom pick out some clothes that give both of us a little more room to breathe. :)
It was fun having Grandma and Papa Paul with us this weekend. I sure can't wait to meet them and the rest of my family. I must say that I'm already impressed with Papa Paul's cooking and baking skills. While I was out shopping with the ladies, he stayed at home making a delicious homemade chicken pot pie and yummy apple chip cookies. Mom and I have been craving his pot pie for some time now and Papa Paul didn't disappoint - it was perfect! I'm just sad that it's going to be all gone soon...
I'll leave you with a few pictures (I promised Grandma I would), and I'll be back to post Mom's 12 week photo tomorrow. You'll have to let us know if you see a difference!
Love to all!
-L.B.
Here I am at 10 weeks, 4 days: heart rate 159 beats per minute
Mommy at 6 weeks







L.B.
ReplyDeleteDo you really have wireless internet in the womb?
That's so cool.
- MAF
Awww, I love Lil' Bit Flor! It's like 'Look Who's Talking!' Haha! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteThis is cool for those of us who live far away. Love it! Nana-to-be Flor
ReplyDeleteLove it! You guys are going to be great parents--you are set Lil' Bit...I mean they already got your first blog for you.
ReplyDeleteWe are SOOOOOOO excited to have a new member of the family. You will be awesome parents!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie Sheri
Lil'Bit, you are one lucky little baby! Not only do you have wonderful parents but you have lots of family and friends all over the country who love you! Papa Paul and I had fun this weekend and can't wait to meet you in May!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Grandma
I am so excited to be getting a new adition to our family. I can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms. You are a very lucky "lil bit" to have such terrific parents and grandparents. You will have a lot of adventures and love in your life time. I will be counting the days till your entrance into this world.
ReplyDeleteLove always,
Grandma Sarah
Thinking about the Flor family and keeping you in our thoughts. Keep kicking!
ReplyDelete