Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Day to be Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! Today, I am thankful for all those who already love me even though they haven't even met me yet. Thank you for all your sweet wishes, cards, messages, and prayers that you've sent our way over the past few months. My family is truly blessed.

I also need to highlight another extra special birthday today - Grandma's! Every now and then, Grandma (my mama's mom) gets to share her day with Thanksgiving, and this is one of those years. I've already had the chance to spend some time with Grandma, and I must say, I'm one lucky kid. From what I gather, she's one of the sweetest, kindest, generous, understanding, and compassionate people in the world. Mama says that she hopes she can be half as good of a mom to me as Grandma is to her and her bros. I hope so too! ;)

I love you, Grandma. Enjoy your special day with lots of turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, and Papa Paul's desserts. Just be sure to save some for me!

Love you bunches,
L.B.

P.S. Update: We went to the doctor yesterday. Everything still looks good. My heart rate was 150 beats per minute!

1 comment:

  1. Lil' Bit you are so great at remembering birthdays! Happy Birthday Mrs. Ahlvin and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from California! -Auntie Alicia

    ReplyDelete