Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This one's for you Mama Sarah...

I'm dedicating this post to Mama Sarah who has been in and out of the hospital the last few weeks due to neck surgery and an irregular heartbeat. Thankfully she was able to make it home for Christmas, but she just returned to the hospital because her heart is beating too fast again. Get well soon, Mama Sarah! We love you!

With all the holiday bustle, I've been a little slow updating. I'm sorry! Here's a short update of how I'm growing:

18 Weeks:

18 weeks was the first week people at Mommy's work started to notice the bump! I don't think they believed I was in there until then!






20 Weeks
20 weeks marked the first time Mommy felt me move! Right now it's still just a few flutters, but I'll be giving her tougher "love kicks" as I get bigger. I've gotta work out my legs for my soccer days, after all!




Mom, Pops, and I have spent the last week visiting Nana, Grandpa, and the rest of the Flor family in Vallejo, CA. It's been a relaxing visit and loads of fun! We'll be back soon to post pics. Merry Christmas to all!




Next year, I'll have a stocking too!










Love,
L.B.


2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHH! I can really see lil' bit poking out! Hope you are all having a wonderful vacation and a safe trip home. Love you all! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LB, your momma still hardly looks pregnant! Tell her she needs to eat more so you grow big and strong! ;)

    ReplyDelete