Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Future Jayhawk

I thought it was time to share a picture of the very first onesie my mom bought when she found out she was pregnant.



That's right, folks. I'm already bleeding crimson and blue. I'm even ready for the winter months with this cozy crimson and blue outfit sent to me from the Kirklands and Lewises. I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorites...kind of like Mama's comfy cozy Jayhawk hoodie.



The Kirklands and Lewises both have brand new baby Jayhawks in their family (Felix and Elliot), and I can't wait to meet them. I'm actually kind of jealous that my friends were born early enough to get to watch this year's March Madness, especially since our beloved Hawks are ranked #1 in the nation...but even if I can't see my boys in the tournament this year - you better believe I'll be cheering them on as Mom and Dad give me the play by play!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, go KU! Oh...and here we are at week 31...two months to go! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment