Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Six Months

I'm 6 months old today!
Click here for pics.




Random facts...

1. I rolled from back to tummy this week.

2. I love pears and sweet potatoes.

3. I hate peas.

4. My favorite toys are Happy Bee and Fireman.

5. I'm getting better at sleeping through the night.

6. I still love to be outside - now I just have to bundle up!

7. People still mistake me for a girl...even when I'm decked out in blue. (It's the curls.)

8. I really enjoy my Exersaucer time.

9. Computer and television screens fascinate me.

10. I'm still not crazy about the car...but I'm getting better.

11. I've said, "Dadada," several times.

12. I'm an awesome pianist.

13. I'm generally a happy baby - just keep me well-fed and rested!

14. The microwave fan still soothes me.

15. No teeth yet, but I love to gnaw on EVERYTHING!

16. My favorite instrument to listen to is the violin.

17. My favorite book is our "Wheels on the Bus" sing-along.

18. My favorite game is peek-a-boo. (Our version is: "Where's Elijah?....There he is!")

19. I can almost sit up on my own.

20. I love my Mama and my Daddy - and I'm especially happy when we're all three together!

Here are a few pictures from our visit to O'Fallon in early November. Click here for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment