A few things I'm thankful for:
1. My family
2. Happy Bee
3. Milk
We had a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving with the Flor family. Mom and Dad hosted their very first Thanksgiving at our house. We had a full house with Nana, Lolo, Great Grandma Flor, Auntie Camille, and Auntie Alicia visiting. I LOVED all the attention. I really wish that we all lived closer together so that I could see everyone more often!
From what I hear, Dad (with the help of several sous chefs) prepared a fabulous feast for everyone on Thursday. Other highlights of the week include playing piano with Lolo, chewing on Nana's bangles, meeting Great Grandma Flor, eating with Auntie Camille, and giggling with Auntie Alicia. It was a fun, relaxing time for all. Mom, Dad, and I miss everyone already!
Hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday!
Love,
Elijah
A few pictures from the week. Find more here.

My Daddy cookin'

Bangle eatin'

Great Grandma meetin'

Carrot eatin'

and Elijah findin'

No comments:
Post a Comment