
Since then, we've been trying to get back into the swing of things. Mom started back to school on Monday, but then came down with some sort of stomach bug last night. Thankfully, she's feeling a little better, but still isn't able to eat a whole lot. She's hoping to be back at school tomorrow. Dad's been feeling a little under the weather too...hopefully we both don't catch what Mom has!
When I'm not taking care of my sick parents, I just hang around the house. Here's a few pictures of my favorite things to do:

Mom makes me clean up after dinner. Thankfully, I LOVE bath time - especially now that I can sit up on my own in the tub!
Click here for a few more pics.
Happy New Year!
Love,
Elijah


The pic with the food all over the face and hair is absolutely classic! That's the one to put in the back of his high school yearbook when he graduates. :)
ReplyDelete