Tuesday, March 15, 2011

10 months

We went to the doctor on Friday for my wellness check up. I've gained a little bit of weight since my last visit, but my doc wants me to try out a new formula to see if that will help with my massive spitting up. It's a rice based formula that expands in my tummy after I eat it. It's supposed to help with acid reflux. We've noticed a major change in my spitting up tendencies since we've made the switch. Woohoo!

Here are my 10 month stats:

Height: 28.25 inches (34%ile)
Weight: 18 pounds, 10 ounces (13%ile)
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches (86%ile)

Elijah fun facts:
I now have two teeth on the bottom.
I'm a really fast crawler.
I'm learning how to climb up the stairs (with supervision, of course).
I'm cruising along furniture and walking with the help of my walker.
I love technology - especially cell phones, remotes, the CD player, and computers.
I can wave bye bye.
I still love to play peek a boo with my blanket - but now I hide longer sometimes.
I like to give open mouthed kisses - especially on noses and chins!

No comments:

Post a Comment