Tuesday, March 15, 2011

AUNTIE ALICIA COMES TO KANSAS

I was so excited to have my Auntie Alicia come visit me this past weekend. She spent all day Thursday with me while Mom and Dad went to work and school. We had so much fun - makes me wish she lived closer so that we could hang out all the time! Weekend highlights include walks in beautiful weather, a trip to Sylas and Maddy's ice cream, and a drive to the best BBQ around - Oklahoma Joe's. Thanks for spending your Spring Break with us, Auntie Alicia. I hope the end of your semester goes well!

Love,
Elijah

Click here for pics from the weekend.

Me with my awesome new froggy blanket from my Auntie Alicia. One of her nursing school friends made this by hand! I love it. Thank you!!!



Love her!

1 comment:

  1. My darling EP--there is no where else I would have rather spent my spring vacation than with you, Pat and Kristin!!! I love you a TON and so look forward to our next visit and seeing how much you grow and develop. You are such a wonderful motivator for me to work hard and provide a good example.
    All my love and good luck with the rice formula bubs!
    :) Alicia

    ReplyDelete