Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

I experienced my very first birthday last Monday, and I've decided that I'd like everyday to be my birthday. Is that too much to ask?

We celebrated with a big party last weekend complete with an awesome monkey cake (in honor of my very best friend, Monkey), and lots and lots of balloons. We had about 20 friends come and celebrate with us, including my Nana from California and my Gramma, Papa Paul, and Uncle Matt from Illinois. I was so excited to see everyone and very thankful for all the thoughtful gifts I received.

My friend, Kim, photographed the party for us. You can see some of her pictures on her blog (www.lucechatter.blogspot.com). She also took pictures of me on my actual birthday as well. We'll be sharing those soon! Mom and Dad were thrilled with how they turned out! We all agree that it's time that Kim start her own photography business. She's very talented!

Nana stayed throughout the week to help watch me while Daddy wrapped up his semester and Mommy went to work. As always, she was very helpful and we miss her already!

Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so special. I'm a lucky little guy!

Love,
Elijah

Here are some pictures we took throughout the week. Check out more here.



Balloons!


Monkey Cake - team effort by Gramma and Mama



Birthday Banner by Mama



Cake Mess by ME!



Grocery shopping with Moe Dog. Cart from my Uncle Matt.



Exploring with Gramma.



Laughs with Uncle Matt.



Posing with Nana.

1 comment:

  1. Glad mom and dad liked the pictures, Eli. You know I loved taking them! :) Can't wait to see you take steps on your own! I told your mom the other day I even dreamed about it!

    ReplyDelete