I had my one year check up this week. Here are my stats:
Height: 29.75 inches (49%ile)
Weight: 19 pounds, 6 ounces (7%ile)
Head circumference: 18.75 inches (84%ile)
I was running a fever on the day of my check up, so I had to go back a few days later for my shots. I'm all up to date on them now, though.
Doctor says I look healthy (besides the viral thing I had goin' on). She's a little concerned about my weight, so I'll head back for a weight check in a few weeks. Doc thinks that the change to whole milk and more table foods should do the trick. Mom's not too worried...she's checked her baby book and she was actually a little smaller than I am at this age.
Latest tricks:
1. I love to smell flowers. Whenever I pass a flower, I scrunch up my nose and start sniffing.
2. I've taken my first few steps! Mom says I'll be up and running around soon. Sounds exciting to me!
3. I still love to dance to music and love to listen to my Daddy play the horn.
4. I'm very friendly and like to wave and smile at people.
5. I still love to be outdoors. Summer should be lots of fun. Mom's already bought me a little kiddie pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment