This is my 101st post! Pretty impressive, eh? To celebrate, I will list 101 very random thoughts.
1. I love monkey.
2. I say Dada WAY more than Mama.
3. I am a really good dancer.
4. I like to spin in circles.
5. I can make monkey sounds.
6. I say "woof" for doggy.
7. Last Thursday, I was crying when Mommy picked me up from school.
8. This Thursday, I cried BECAUSE Mommy picked me up from school.
9. I get to meet Baby Jay at school tomorrow.
10. I finally weighed in at over 20 lbs at my last doc appt.
11. I love to blow kisses.
12. Daddy and I love walking to school together most every day.
13. Daddy picks me up early from school on Mondays and Fridays.
14. Mommy picks me up on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursdays.
15. Those days seem really long.
16. I really like my teachers - Bre and Shelby.
17. Shelby and I like to make funny faces together.
18. I love my bedtime routine.
19. Before bed, we always read.
20. We also say our prayers as a family.
21. Tonight, we sang songs together.
22. I liked it so much, that I think we'll do that every night now.
23. I love Chipotle guacamole.
24. I also love fruit snacks.
25. Just like my Dad.
26. Daddy gives me fruit snacks every day after school.
27. My favorite show is Sesame Street's Musical Celebration.
28. Mom and Dad know all the words.
29. I do too.
30. I just don't want to say them yet.
31. When I want to watch Sesame Street, I say, "La La."
32. I say this because Big Bird is looking for La La-ers to sing in his show.
33. I want to sing with Big Bird.
34. Last weekend, I went to O'Fallon with Mom.
35. It was our first long car trip all by ourselves.
36. I was a perfect traveler!
37. I love our new van.
38. The car seat is super comfy.
39. And the noise puts me right to sleep.
40. Thank you, Nana and Lolo!
41. In O'Fallon, I got to hang out with Gramma and Papa Paul all by myself.
42. Mommy was out celebrating at a bridal shower and bachelorette party.
43. I think Gramma and Papa Paul had fun.
44. I also put on a show for everyone at 902 (Mama Sarah's).
45. I like to act silly.
46. Especially when people laugh.
47. I'm still not a great eater.
48. I have a milkshake (aka Pediasure) every night.
49. This is supposed to help me gain weight.
50. I love the berry flavor.
51. But the berry flavor is only sold at certain stores.
52. So I have to drink strawberry a lot.
53. I really do not like the chocolate flavor.
54. However, I do LOVE M&M's.
55. Just like Mom.
56. She tries to sneak them every now and then.
57. But I know what they sound like now.
58. She can't fool me!
59. When I went to the doctor last week, I got two shots.
60. I also found out my stats.
61. Height: 52%ile
62. Weight: 3%ile
63. Head Circumference: 94%ile
64. Don't these stats make it sound like I should look odd?
65. But everyone says I'm "beautiful."
66. When do little boys stop being beautiful and start being handsome?
67. I'm not sure.
68. At least people have stopped mistaking me for a girl!
69. Mommy took me to the indoor pool today.
70. I LOVED the little slide.
71. I LOVED the jets.
72. I LOVED the deep end.
73. But I did NOT want Mommy's help in the deep end.
74. And she wouldn't let me swim alone.
75. So I screamed.
76. And she made us leave.
77. I was mad at her all the way home.
78. But I got over it.
79. I love sliding on big slides now too.
80. I climb up all by myself.
81. I slide feet first on my belly.
82. When I get half way down, I turn around and slide the rest of the way like a big boy.
83. One time, I tried to slide down the entire slide like a big boy.
84. That was way too scary.
85. Our mailman brought me some fun toys a few weeks ago.
86. They were his grandson's.
87. But now his grandson is too old to play with them.
88. He brought me my very own John Deere.
89. Uncle James would be proud.
90. I love sleeping in my parents' bed.
91. They like to snuggle me too.
92. But they still make me sleep in my crib most of the night.
93. I've been sleeping about 11 hours each night.
94. I usually wake up once.
95. I like to fall asleep with my turtle who shines stars on the ceiling.
96. I also like my sound maker.
97. My turtle and sound maker are fun to play with during the day too!
98. I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend.
99. We're going to clean.
100. We're going to run errands.
101. We're going to PLAY!!!!
If you're still reading this, you obviously love me very, very much. And I love you too!!!!!!
Love,
Elijah
Oh Eli! I miss seeing you and I loved all of your 101 facts! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's not to love? You are such a SUPER GREAT NEPHEW! I love you bunches? Auntie Susan
ReplyDeleteIts true, I do love you and wished there were hundreds more to read. Your aunt Caedmon
ReplyDelete