

Although this was technically my second Halloween, it was my first time trick-or-treating. No one would have guessed it though...because I was a pro! I started out my day by trick-or-treating with my friends at Hilltop. We had lots of fun visiting various offices on KU's campus. In the evening, Mom and Dad had intended to take me to several friends' houses around town. We started with a drive to our friend Kathy's house, but I had other plans. I was NOT happy about having to ride in my carseat in my costume. Blue Monsters are supposed to be on the run...not strapped down in a car! So, after a short visit to Kathy's, we decided to just walk around her neighborhood. It was AWESOME. Apparently little blue monsters aren't all that scary, but they ARE cute...which scores you lots of candy! I LOVED running to doors and picking out treats to throw in my pumpkin bucket.


I loved Halloween so much, that I still enjoy wearing my costume around the house every now and then. Here I am playing in my tent and singing Christmas carols with Mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment