Eating lunch at Chipotle with Mommy and Megan...
Megan - How are those chips Eli?
Me - They're doin' pretty fine.
Counting...
Mom - Eighteen, Nineteen...what comes next, Eli?
Me - TENTEEN!!!!
Saying grace before dinner...
Mom and Dad - God is
Me - great!
Mom and Dad - God is
Me - good!
Mom and Dad - Let us thank Him for our
Me - food!
Mom and Dad - By His hands we all are
Me - fed!
Mom and Dad - And give us, Lord, our daily
Me - FRIENDS!!!!
In the car on the way to Open House to meet my new teachers and see my new room at Hilltop, we were discussing how I'm no longer in the Turtle Room, and instead, I'll be in the Cricket Room this year with some old friends and some new friends.
Mom - Are you excited about your new room?
Me - I'm a big boy cricket!!
Anytime I don't get to do something I want to do/have something I want to have...
Me - But I love it! (I have a pretty good pouty face to go along with this one)
While watching the Olympic divers on TV:
Dad - What are you watching, Eli?
Me - Water jumping.
No comments:
Post a Comment