Wednesday, January 27, 2010

23 Weeks

We got behind on our pictures, but here I am at 23 weeks:


Mom and I have been going to a "Fit for Two" exercise class with other mommies and lil’ bits twice each week. It’s been pretty fun! Mom’s never been big on exercise classes…she usually just prefers to run outside, so it’s been a learning experience for both of us. Since the workout is more for the moms than the babies, I tend to do my own kicking exercises outside of class. The other night, I did a little kick boxing with Dad. He was impressed with how powerful I am!

2 comments:

  1. Lil' Bit was kickin'!? I predict LB will be a great soccer player and will be kicking the ball around with her auntie Alicia in a couple years. Love the pics Mom and Pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cutie! Thanks for the updates. Can't wait to see you and mama soon!

    ReplyDelete