Friday, January 8, 2010

Just like Dad

Mom and Pops were excited to see me on Monday during their second sonogram. I was pretty excited too - I had a great time dancin' in Mama's tummy while the lady tried to take my measurements.

As of Monday afternoon, I weighed 14 ounces, had a heartrate of 148 bpm, and had the following measurements:

BPD (Biparietal Diameter) or head measurement from side to side - 5.12 cm (70%ile)
HC (Head Circumference) - 18.93 cm (50%ile)
FL (Femur Length) - 3.39 cm (29%ile)


Mom and Dad think it's funny that my head's so big compared to my legs. Apparently that means I'm built a lot like my Papa! Maybe I'll even out a little before May...







A close up of my head - I'm waving to you with my left hand!












All curled up in Mama's tummy.













See you in May!

2 comments:

  1. Lil' Bit - So fun to see all your holiday adventures! I loved looking at all your photos. I hope you loved your first Christmas!! Can't wait to meet you in just a few more months!!! Hope you are staying warm - it's cold on this side of the womb : P Haha! Love to mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil Bit, it's not a big head, it's a head that is ready to be filled with tons of knowledge. And if you want to come out in the 39th week, then feel free--we'd love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete