Here's a pic of all of Pop Pop's grandkids:

I've also been to St. Louis twice over the last two weeks. Two weekends ago, Mom helped host a bridal shower for my (almost) Aunt Elena, and then Mom and I were showered with gifts that same evening at our family baby shower. Here's Aunt Elena with her shower cake. (More pics of our baby shower later!)

Then, this past weekend, we headed east once more to celebrate Easter with family. Here's Mom, Dad, and I on Easter morning enjoying the lovely weather, and a picture of the extended Mac family.


Even though we're all a little tired from the travels, we're incredibly grateful that we've had the chance to see so many family members lately...I just can't wait until I can meet everyone face to face!
Lil' Bit - I love that photo of you, mom and dad on Easter! Your mama is so beautiful! And dad's pretty handsome too : ) Give them my love! Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDelete