Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I'm a day late, but happy two year anniversary to my Mom and Pops!

We celebrated with a carry out dinner from Free State and some ice cream (upon Mommy's request). Then, we watched a DVD of Mom and Dad's wedding ceremony together. Well...they watched it, and I slept contently on Mommy's chest. All in all, it was a low key affair, but a perfect evening for a new family of three!

May 25, 2008

May 25, 2009

May 25, 2010


We're headed to St. Louis tomorrow to meet more family. I'll get to meet two of my great grandmothers, my Uncle Joey and Aunt Elena, and tons of other Great Aunts, Great Uncles, and cousins. So excited!

Here I am at one week:


FYI: Mom is having trouble downloading pictures to her computer, hence the reason why we haven't been sharing very many. Trust me...mom and dad have taken loads and loads of pictures over the past week and a half...I would know. Mom says she's working on it and hopes to have lots of pictures up very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Eli - You're such a cutie! Tell Momma Sarah 'hi' for me and give your grandma Ahlvin lots of love this weekend! Have fun on your first trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Elijah at one week is perfect! Just perfect! I'd love to come visit when you get back from st. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli is just beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing pictures taken at Aunt Lizzie's house.

    All that hair, and those beautiful blue eyes. We hope you have a safe home to Kansas.

    ReplyDelete