Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun Facts

Today marks my 4 week birthday. It's hard to believe that I'll be celebrating one month in just a couple of days. Time sure flies when you're havin' fun!


Click here for more pics of week 4.

Here are some random fun facts about me:

1. When I get really upset, I like to be proper - I always stick my pinky fingers up in the air.

2. I'm extremely gassy and a super pooper! Mom and Dad are thankful for my fancy diaper genie.

3. My hair is so long that I'm often mistaken for a girl...or told that I already need a hair cut.

4. I'm a pretty good sleeper. I sleep about 3 hours at a time at night, but once I'm fed, I usually go right back to sleep.

5. I really like to eat. So much so, that I don't realize when I'm full and often spit up most of what I've just eaten. It doesn't faze me one bit though!

6. I like to suck on things - my hands, my pacifier, and especially my Dad's finger!

7. I get the hiccups often. I'm used to them though; I got them all the time when I was in Mom's tummy.

8. I like bath time. I dislike getting out of the bath.

9. My favorite place to sleep is on Mommy's left shoulder.

10. I love being outside. Sometimes to calm me down, all you have to do is walk outside.

11. I have several names: Eli, Elijah, Bubbers, Bubbalouie, Little Man

12. I don't really like to be fully swaddled. I prefer my arms to be free to move around. This also means that I'm not a huge fan of the sling Mom tries to carry me around in. I was trapped for nine months...I like my space!

2 comments:

  1. You just keep getting cuter Eli! I love you! Love, 'Aunt' Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazingly adorable!!! I'm in love! Can't wait to meet you my adorable nephew!

    ... and your favorite activities don't sound so different from those of your father as a young adult.

    Love,love,love, Auntie Alicia

    ReplyDelete