Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers' Day!

A special post dedicated to my Dad, my Lolo, and my Papa Paul....

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY! I LOVE YOU!

Here's how we celebrated my Dad's first Father's Day:

1. Slept in late
2. Lunch at Free State (I was super well-behaved!)
3. Shopping at Borders for Dad's present (Books are all he seems to ever want!)
4. A long nap with Mommy while Daddy studied
5. A short walk after dinner
6. A quick trip to the local Tropical Sno to cool down after our walk
7. A game of Scrabble (Mom and I beat Daddy, but just barely! It wasn't quite fair though, since we had two brains on our side.)

And of course, we snuck in a quick photo shoot since I turned 5 weeks old today! Check out new pictures here. Here's a few of our favorites from today (notice the soccer outfit - it's World Cup time!):




Update: My Dad gave me my very first bottle this week. I was a little confused, because I'm used to eating with Mommy...but I don't really care who feeds me or whether it's out of a bottle or not, as long as I'm fed! I'm now starting to be a little more interactive with the parents - I even share a grin with them every now and then (and no, it's not just gas!). I'm also learning how to use my voice a bit...but it's a lot trickier than you would think. Mom says once I start talking more, she'll help me post videos every now and then so that I can talk to all of my readers as well!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new pics and I love the soccer outfit! :) Can't wait to see you again all again...it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first father's day Patrick!! LOVE these photos Eli and Kristin. Keep 'em coming!

    Love,
    Auntie Alicia

    ReplyDelete