This past weekend, I got to meet Auntie Camille and Uncle Mark! They flew in late Friday night and left Sunday evening. The adults spent the weekend planning music for the upcoming wedding in Iceland, eating, playing games, and snuggling me (of course), while I did what I always do - eat, sleep, and poop. I'm so glad I got to meet them. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to fly to Kansas. Can't wait to see you again!
We have some great pictures from the weekend, which you can find
here. I've posted a few of my favorites below as well.





Update:
When I went to my appointment on Thursday, June 3, my doc said that I was perfect! I weighed in at 8 lbs, 12 oz and measured 21.5 inches. I'm a growin' boy!
Fantastic pictures! Aren't you so glad you have a new camera?
ReplyDeleteOh Eli you are such a cutie! Can't wait to meet you!!!! XOXO!!!! ~Cousin Anna
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. My favorite is Pat and Elijah sleeping on floor.
ReplyDelete