Friday, August 27, 2010

Let's Catch Up!

First things first - at 15 weeks, I'm now a roller! I've rolled over from tummy to back several times. I'm also a laugher. Mom and Dad love to make me chuckle. Apparently, I'm pretty cute!

In other news...
The big TRANSITION is officially over. Mom is back at work, while Dad and I are settling into a fun routine at home throughout the week. We've all handled the change well. Mom's always a bit sad to leave us, but I know she enjoys getting out of the house and working with her students. It sounds like she has a really fun and rewarding job! And Dad and I really enjoy our guy time. We take lots of naps together, play, and go on long walks. You might remember that I LOVE to be outside, so walking is one of my favorite activities. Dad carries me in my Baby Bjorn and lets me face outward so that I can see the world. I love discovering new things!

At night, I spend lots of time with my Mama. Dad's going to school on several evenings, so unfortunately our family time is limited throughout the week, but we make the most of the time we have together. Dad also has an afternoon class a couple of days each week, so I've met a new friend named Maureen who watches me while both parents are away. She's super fun, and I've tried my best not to give her too hard of a time!

Here I am at 15 weeks:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last pic of you Elijah--such big eyes!! What a cutie! Can't wait to see you again soon!

    Love,
    Auntie Alicia

    ReplyDelete