Before I was given my shots, I had my regular check up. I'm weighing in at 12 lbs, 6 oz and I'm now 23.75 inches long. Doctor says that I look like a healthy boy, and even she's impressed with my full head of hair. I guess most babies lose their hair, but it looks like mine just might stick around!
Over the weekend, we drove to Illinois for our last summer visit. We had a great time with family - cooking out, swimming, and celebrating Caleb's birthday with lots of desserts. I did fairly well on the road; although, I must say that whoever designed these car seats certainly didn't have comfort in mind. I made sure to voice my opinion on that matter, but that usually just tired me out so quickly that I'd fall asleep within 5 minutes. So much for making a point...
Now that we're home, Mom and Dad are having what they call "Transition Week." I'm not quite sure what that means, but I do know that I'm spending a lot more time with Dad during the day. I miss my Mom sometimes, of course, but Dad and I get along super well. He's a lot of fun to play with, and he even has these cool bottles with milk in them so that I don't go hungry while Mom's away. It's a pretty good deal!
I'll leave you with a few pictures and links - enjoy!
Love,
Elijah
week 10
week 11
Me with a few of my favorite ladies...

Family shot...
What a beautiful family!!! I hope transition week goes well for all 3 of you. I can't wait to come and meet you soon Eli!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie Alicia
Eli! Hello sweet boy! I heard I am going to see you this weekend - can't wait! I hope you have not grown too much on me.
ReplyDeleteLove, Ashley
p.s. It's time for an update - tell mama to give you some computer time : ) I want to see pictures of you with your Auntie Alicia!!