Saturday, August 28, 2010

Visitors!

We've had several visitors over the past couple of weeks. Grandma and Papa Paul were sweet enough to drive all the way here for just one day so that they could watch me while Mom was at her first day of school and Dad was at an orientation for grad school. I had a great time playing with them and feel so lucky to have such generous grandparents. I think they actually spent more time on the road than they did with me! Thank you for helping make Mom's first week back a little bit easier on her!


Mom and Dad BOTH left me the first time for an extended period of time. I had a great time with Grandma and Papa Paul, but I was pretty happy to be reunited with my Mama and Dad. I always give Mom extra cuddles when she gets home so that she knows how much I missed her!

That same week, I finally got to meet my Auntie Alicia, Auntie Caedmon, and Uncle James. Auntie Alicia just started nursing school at Duke in North Carolina. She and Uncle James made the long drive together across the country, starting in California. They made special plans to stay with us so that they could rest up and hang out with me. Auntie Caedmon flew in from Washington at the same time to join us. We had so much fun! Highlights include Rudy's Pizza, watching LOTR, a trip to the Farmer's Market, Uncle James' grilled food, and Auntie Alicia's homemade desserts! I was bummed that I couldn't partake in all the yummy food. It all smelled so good! Glad you were all able to make the trip to Kansas. Miss you already!


My beautiful Auntie Alicia!


Hangin' out with Uncle James and Auntie Caedmon

That weekend, I also briefly met my friend Felix. He lives in San Diego with his mommy and daddy, but he was here for a short visit. We met up at a local ice cream shop and got some fun pics!

A little Pat and a little Matt - together at last!

Grandma and Papa Paul came back for another short visit last weekend - this time for my pal Ashley's bridal shower. Mommy and Meggo hosted a lovely shower and I was lucky enough to get to attend even though boys aren't usually allowed. I was a perfect gentleman, sitting sweetly in my Grandma's lap the entire time. I think I impressed the ladies! :)


With the ladies before the shower

Hangin' out with my pal Stephen (the Groom!) after the shower

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Eli, I love your new posts and photos!! Miss you. You should come to Dodge City for a visit - I have an extra bedroom : ) Love to you, daddy and mommy!! Love, Ashley

    ReplyDelete