opening my cabinet full of books

drinking from my sippy cup

And it's hard to capture in pictures, but I also started army crawling a couple of weeks ago. I've decided that I prefer to crawl on my belly rather than on my hands and knees. Our wood floors are super fun to scoot around on!
Oh, and here are my super cool new kicks! I got these from my Uncle Joey and Aunt Elena for Christmas. They're really fun to walk around in...and better yet, they're super tasty! ;)

I'm sure you've all heard that the Midwest experienced our first blizzard in years. It was beautiful! With all this winter weather, Mom's had four snow days since Christmas break. Between those days off, a sick day, MLK day, and a professional development work day...she feels like she's hardly taught this semester! Dad's back in school now, which means I get to hang out with my sitters several times throughout the week. Maureen came back for more fun this semester, my buddy Kim plays with me once every week, and I'll be meeting another new friend this week. I've gotten used to having my Mom and Dad around a lot lately, but I'm working hard on my social skills. I've even had a few transitions without tears!
I'll leave you with a few pictures from month 8 and a snapshot of the Blizzard of Oz!
Love those shoes!
ReplyDelete