Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gramma and GASusie Visit

I was so sad last week when my Daddy told me that he would be gone for a few days...but VERY excited to hear that my Gramma and Great Aunt Susie were coming to visit! Mom was extremely appreciative as well, because it meant that she didn't have to worry about who would look after me while she was at school. I had so much fun with Gramma and GASusie. Here are a few pictures to prove it:

I taught them how to do the scrunchy face:

Great Aunt Susie bought me my very own laptop!

Mommy and I showed Gramma how we like to slide.

Gramma bought me some cool new shades.

I showed Gramma how much I like to swing.

I taught them a few dance moves.

I showed them how much fun bathtime can be!

Love my Gramma and GASusie. I think they love me too!


Click here for more pictures of early April.

No comments:

Post a Comment