Our weekend was filled with a little shopping, dying eggs, a family dinner, church, Easter baskets, and an egg hunt. I kept Mommy and Daddy on their toes during the church service, but several people in the congregation commented on how much fun I was to watch. I think Mom and Dad just need to relax. ;) My favorite part of the service was directing the handbell choir. The bells sounded just like the Neighborhood Trolley from Mr. Rogers!
When we got back from church, we found that the Easter Bunny left me lots of goodies, but I was mostly interested in the grass at the bottom of the basket. It doesn't take much to please me! I decided not to participate in the Easter egg hunt this year, because it was too damp and chilly outside. I chose to nap on my Mommy instead.
Overall, I had a really great first Easter. I thank God for sending Jesus to die for our sins. What a wonderful reason to celebrate!
Love,
Elijah

My first Easter basket.

The Ahlvin family.

The MacLaughlin family.

Hanging out with Great Grandma Sally.

Relaxing with Papa Paul.
Click here for more pics.


No comments:
Post a Comment