Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Fun!

We're lovin' my new kiddie pool. I'm hoping that Mom will start filling up the pool earlier in the day though so that it has more time to heat up, because the water is COLD!!!!

Here are some pics of my first day in the pool:

Bathtime outside?


Brrrrr!!!!


Hi Dad!


I'd rather sit out here.


In other news...

I'm officially walking. I've been taking steps for a couple of weeks now, but Mom and Dad have finally given me the title of "toddler." They said that I needed to walk at least 15 steps on my own before they could say I was actually walking. Well, I finally did it. Look out world! I'm on the loose!

I'm also officially biting. Mom and Dad are not as thrilled about this accomplishment. I wish they would understand that I'm just trying to show them how much I love them, but they just seem to get upset with me. I think I'll just keep trying until they really understand.

Here's a cute picture to remind my Mom and Dad that they can't ever stay mad at me:

No comments:

Post a Comment