Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life is Good

I don't know what it was about this weekend...but it was awesome. Mom and Dad were relaxed. We weren't rushing to get from one activity to the next. We had play time. We had nap time. We had cleaning time. It was just good. Check out some pictures from our low key weekend:

Friday Night - CARDS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!! Mom and I took a picture in our Cards gear before my bath. I wasn't allowed to stay up and watch the game, but Mom and Dad told me all about the big win the next morning.

This was how we found Dad when we came back from bath time. He was taking a little pre-game nap. I thought it looked comfy, so I decided to join him!

The next morning, I just couldn't sleep. Mom and I were up at 5:30 a.m. She made me lay in bed until 6:15, but then she brought me downstairs to snuggle while I had my morning milk. Even though she was really tired (the Cards kept her up late a lot last week!), I think she enjoyed the extra snuggle time. We sat in the rocker for almost a whole hour! Here we are hanging out in our PJs.

I've taken a great interest in photography lately. My parents won't let me use the big, fancy camera, but every now and then they let me take pictures with their point and shoot. Here's my favorite picture I've taken so far.

On Saturday night, Mom and Dad pulled out a sheet for me to play with. We all three hid under it for awhile, and then I tried to hide Teddy.


My horsey's still a lot of fun. Monkey likes to ride too!

I'm sure you've noticed my cheesy grins lately. Well, Mom and Dad tell me that I have a cheesy "prayer face" too. Today in church, during prayer time, they told me to fold my hands and close my eyes. So I did. For some reason, they laughed. Here's my bedtime prayer face. What's so funny?

Hope you all have a great week! Check back for Halloween pictures soon!

Love,
Elijah

1 comment:

  1. SO adorable! Eli, you are going to be such a handsome young man one day...for right now you are just the cutest little button-nosed baby! Love from your Auntie Alicia

    ReplyDelete