

September News
1. I had my first sick days from school a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I got sick over a weekend we happened to be traveling to O'Fallon. At one point, I was running a fever over 103. I was really feeling pretty miserable, but I was back to normal after just a few days. Even though I was sick, it was fun to hang out with Mama during a normal school day. She enjoyed it too! Here's a pitiful pic of me:

2. I love s'mores:

3. When my parents ask me to smile, I scrunch my whole face up. Mom says it's the same "smile" her cousin Zachary used to give when he was a kid (remember that, Mac fam?). Here's a picture to prove it:

4. We enjoyed a late night family walk last weekend in the cool, brisk air. Mom and Dad let me explore with my flashlight. I thought it was the coolest thing:

5. Did you notice my new haircut? I feel so much lighter! Enjoy some more pics here.
That's all for now. Happy Fall! We are LOVING this weather.
Mom invites you to check out pictures from the showers she threw a few weeks ago:
Aunt Elena's Baby Shower
Miss Megan's Bridal Shower
Love ya!
-Elijah
No comments:
Post a Comment