Exactly a week later, we went to the pumpkin patch AGAIN for a field trip with my class. Mom joined us, and I made sure to let her know that I wasn't too happy that we were back at this place. My normal "calm" demeanor with my Hilltop friends disappeared while Mom was around. I didn't have any problems sharing my feelings with the crowd. I cried, pouted, and refused to listen. And I was M-A-D when Mom left me to go back to school. (Unfortunately, I've now learned that my behavior forced Mom to make the decision not to join us for trick-or-treating at school on Halloween...I think we're both a little bummed about that.)
Anyhow...when we're not at the Pumpkin Patch, I LOVE pumpkins! We decorated our little pumpkins at school last week. And tonight, Mom and I cut open one of our pumpkins so that we could play with the guts inside. It was pretty cool.
Enjoy some pics from our Pumpkin Adventures of 2011!
Click here for more pics.
Happy Fall!
Love,
Elijah





No comments:
Post a Comment