This year, I've really come to appreciate Mom's fun Christmas decor and other items. Some of my favorites of the year include:
My new advent calendar (which has led to my love of candy canes and Hershey's kisses).
My Little People Nativity set..although, I've had to learn not to throw Baby Jesus!
My nativity ornament given to me by my Great Grandma Sarah last Christmas. It has a book to go along with it, and when you press certain buttons it makes the animals talk on the ornament.
My reindeer hat.
Lights! I love to turn on the tree lights in the morning and turn them off before I go to bed.
Charlie Brown's Christmas movie.
Also, I forgot to post my picture with "Ho Ho". Gramma and Papa came to visit a couple of weekends ago, and we made a special trip to see Santa. The visit was a success...except, I was more interested in playing with the "choo choo" than talking with Santa. I wasn't scared...I was just a little preoccupied. Gramma actually got a better picture than the photographer did:


No comments:
Post a Comment