Mom and Dad also keep making me say: Alicia, Caedmon, James, Tenzing, Camille, and Mark
Why? Because we get to see them on FRIDAY!!!!! Hooray!
It's Christmas week. Dad and I are home on break, but Mom's still working. She thinks it's odd that her school district has her working until Thursday, but so it goes. I've been trying to help Dad finish up a research paper he's working on...and trying to nurse him back to health. Poor guy; it's been a long couple of weeks.
We've already had a couple of Christmas celebrations. My school friends and I partied it up on Friday afternoon with lots of yummy snacks including some amazing Elmo cupcakes made by my friend Zoe and her mama. On Friday night, we had the Journey Group over for a reunion and our annual White Elephant Christmas party. My parents hit the jackpot, receiving an awesome Whoopee cushion costume and an Intelivision. Saturday morning, we drove to New Melle, MO for the Ahlvin Family Christmas. It was so much fun seeing everyone again. Wish we could get together more often. (We have no pics from this weekend...so send some our way if you have any cute ones!)
Now, I'm just anxiously awaiting our flight to California. It's going to be so much fun hangin' with Tenzing and the rest of the Flor crew. I'm also pretty stoked to see what Santa brings me this year!
Peace, love, and joy to you and yours this Christmas! We'll post some pics when we return from our trip!
Love,
Elijah

Mom's first Pinterest creation: Christmas gifts for my wonderful teachers, Shelby and Bre.
Next year's Halloween costume?
Santa's going to have a hard time topping my awesome Elmo chair.Thanks GASheri, GUMike, Zach, Taylor, Noah, and Caleb!

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!
Mom, Dad, and I are all in agreement: we should have a Christmas tree up all year long.
My Advent Calendar. The parents have had to move it up out of reach because the Hershey's Kisses in each pocket are just too tempting for me! YUM!

He's too stinkin cute! We miss you all!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, I love the Christmas lights picture and the reindeer hat. Also, your pinterest creation turned out so cute, I love that website!
ReplyDelete