Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wonderscope

I know, I know. I fell behind in my blogging. But I'm about to wow you with a record number of posts in one weekend. Ready, set, go!!

I'll start with some fun I had with my pal Lakyn toward the end of my Spring Break. We met up with Lakyn and her mama at Wonderscope in KC and had loads of fun. Here are some pics to prove it:




After playing, we decided to grab lunch at a local pizza parlor. The mamas enjoyed chatting and catching up, but both Lakyn and I were ready to go home. Lakyn was very patient and kindly kept saying, "Mama home." I on the other hand, took a louder approach: I squealed and hollered until Mom had no choice BUT to take me home. I was asleep within minutes of being in the car. ;) Thanks, Lakyn, for a day filled of fun! Looking forward to meeting up again over the summer!

Check out a few other pics from our Spring Break here.

No comments:

Post a Comment