Sunday, April 15, 2012

Elijah Fun Facts

In just one month, I will be two years old. Two. How cool is that?

My 23 month ramble:
I've learned so much over this past year. Mom and Dad are constantly amazed. I'm talking more and more each day. I have a great memory, and especially seem to have a knack for remembering names. I'm starting to count and am making progress with my alphabet. My favorite song is the "ABCs" and I try my best to sing along. I know all my colors (the primary ones, anyway). I like to help in the kitchen. I especially love to bake (and eat) chocolate chip cookies. I love to explore outside, and will sit for hours if you give me a bucket of water, a pot of dirt, and a shovel. I still love flowers, and really enjoy blowing dandelions. Monkey is still my BFF. I like to feed and brush him. I've "made a potty" several times this week at school and at home, earning a special stamp on my leg each time. I love those stamps. I also love candy. I hit the jackpot at Easter. And if we run out of something I want (like M&Ms), I look at Mommy and say, "Buy more?!" I love, love, love music. I like conducting, I like singing, and I love playing instruments. I'm very aware that music is read from a page and like to pretend to read music while I play. I enjoy watching Charlie Brown and Mr. Rogers...I like the music on both of those shows. I request to paint often. I like finger painting, brush painting, and water colors. I have a fairly easy-going temperament, although I will let you know what I want if you can't seem to figure it out. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion. Mommy is still my comforter and Daddy is my go-to play buddy, although both can switch roles for me if necessary. I'm not overly affectionate with Mom or Dad in public (I never run to them when they pick me up from school), but they know how much I love them. I'm just not one for transitions. My parents had my Spring conference with my teacher this week, and she said that I'm doing great and am such a fun kid to have. I like to clown around and make people laugh. I still think Peek-A-Boo is a hilarious game. I also LOVE being tickled.



Love,
Elijah

1 comment:

  1. Elijah is doing great and SUCH a handsome boy!!!!!! I don't think I've seen him in at least a month. We need to change that.

    :)

    ReplyDelete