Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer's Callin' My Name

In just two weeks, Mom tells me we'll be on summer vacation.  So very excited!  The last few weeks have been filled with lots of fun.  Here are a few highlights:

I have a new cousin!  Beautiful Baby R was born a few weeks ago and I cannot WAIT to meet him at the end of the month.  So excited to have a boy cousin!   

I ran my first race!  I enjoyed showing my support for my school by running in the Hilltop Hustle.  Gramma, Mom, and I walked/ran (they walked, I ran) in the 1K family run.  It was clear that I was the youngest participant, which is why I was so proud that I finished...even if I was in last place.  ;)


Stretching before the big race


Dad passed his MA exam!  Woohoo!  We are so proud of Dad for getting through this crazy semester.  25 credit hours while preparing for a master's exam wasn't an easy task, but he did it!

While Dad's been studying, I've been doing my fair share of playing.  I still love being outdoors, so we make a point to make it to the park several times each week.  I'm thankful that there is a small park right across the street from us, and a larger school playground just a few blocks away.  My favorite thing to do these days is swing.  I think it's hilarious to pretend to sleep while swinging.  It feels pretty wild to have your eyes closed while swinging too!


Shhhhh!  Eli's sleeping!

More pics from the past month here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment