Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mamas out there!  Today Dad and I made sure to make my mama feel extra special.  We spent the morning doing yard work as a family (per mom's request), had pizza for lunch, gave mom some time to herself while Daddy and I napped, went to a local farm to get some tomato plants and some fresh asparagus (and some pretty flowers for Mama!), and topped it off with a delicious pasta dinner cooked up by our very own Dad while Mom and I worked outside some more.  It was a wonderful, productive, family-filled day.  Lots of love to my Mama, Nana, and Gramma, and all my great-grandmothers, aunts, and great aunts.  I'm thankful to have all of you in my life!

Love,
Elijah

Check out some pics from the day here.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment