Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brought to You by the Letter E and the Number 2

Happy Birthday to ME! 

I had an awesome second birthday.  We celebrated on my actual birthday with cake and ice cream at school, and Mom sent in monkey stickers and stamps for art time.  After school, Dad and I went downtown to pick up pizza for dinner.  While we waited for it to cook, he took me to a little bookstore, where we picked out a couple new books together.  I then came home to find balloons and presents waiting!  We had a quiet celebration at home before heading out to have my two year pictures taken by Miss Kim.  It was a very fun day!   

Since we had just hosted an end-of-year party for my classmates at my house, we decided to just have a family party in St. Louis.  It was Elmo-themed, and so much fun!  Thanks to EVERYONE who attended, and also to those special family members and friends who weren't able to be at the party, but still helped me celebrate with a fun birthday call or package or card in the mail.  I'm so blessed to have so many people who love me!

Check out a few pics from my birthday week:







       


Click here for more! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, indeed! Two years old is a big deal, and what a wonderful two years they have been! Just think what Elijah will be like in a year!

    ReplyDelete