We started off by watching a show called "Waltzing Waters." While the venue wasn't all that glamorous, the show was pretty good! I even got to control the water at the end of the show by pressing lots and lots of buttons!
The next day, we headed to Silver Dollar City where I got to ride my first ride! I loved riding the butterflies.
I also tried riding the froggies with Papa, but that ended in tears because it hurt my tummy.
I really didn't want to leave the Geyser Gulch area.
We found lots of photo ops.
And I really enjoyed watching my Mommy and my Papa get soaked.
To help them dry off, we headed back to the butterflies.
And then we wrapped up our day by going round and round on the carousel!
On Tuesday morning, we went to the Butterfly Palace.
And we played at our hotel's Splash-a-torium.
That night, we had a picnic dinner on the beach, and I got to go swimming with Mama.
Wednesday was set aside for a little outlet mall shopping for Gramma, Mama, and me, while my Papa went golfing and to the Titanic museum. That night, we went back to Silver Dollar City to make good use of our two day pass. Along with riding more rides,
we listened to some music...
checked out the schoolhouse...
and bought this really yummy cupcake!
On Thursday morning, we packed up to hit the road, but not before watching the Amazing Pet Circus! All in all, it was a wonderful trip. We can't thank Gramma and Papa enough for making it all happen. Love you soooo much!
-Elijah
Believe it or not, there are MORE pics! Check 'em out if interested by clicking here.
Eli!! What a wonderful summer you've had ahijado! I'm excited for you and the Cricket room--hugs to you, your mom and dad!! I hope to see you this fall when i make a trip to Kansas!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Alicia