Monday, September 3, 2012

August

Let's catch up on August!

I loved watching the Summer Olympics on TV with my parents.  I especially enjoyed watching the swimmers and divers.  They were an inspiration for my pool time.  Here I am waving an American flag while cheering on our country's athletes:



Here's a picture of me on our last summer weekend together before the school year began:


Here I am practicing for my first day of school in the Cricket Room:




When I'm not at school, you can find me having fun around the house:


Or around town:

After a rainy visit to the Farmers' Market...


Sunday Brunch...
 Running downtown...


August flew by.  It was a crazy month with all of us starting back to school.  I've enjoyed being back at Hilltop, though I'm much better at transitioning from home to school if my Dad takes me.  The two times Mom's taken me to school, there were a lot of tears.  As mentioned, I'm now in the Cricket Room with thirteen other little two year old friends.  Our teachers are Anna and Lacey, and they're a lot of fun!  It promises to be a great year!        

No comments:

Post a Comment