Sunday, September 23, 2012

Big Bro

I am excited to announce that I'm going to be a big brother!  I'm still getting used to the idea of having someone younger than me around, but Mom and Dad say I have time, as the baby shouldn't be here until sometime around April 25.  I'm very aware that the baby is in Mommy's tummy, and I'm excited to see her belly grow.  Mom showed me how big her belly is going to get, and I just can't believe it!

We're still working on what to call this new little one, as I'd rather not share my Lil' Bit name.  When asked, I suggested "Blue Eyes," mainly because I'm fascinated with eye color these days.  But Mom says that the baby may not have blue eyes, so we should probably think of something else.  Let us know if you have any great suggestions!

Check out my cool new Big Bro shirt.  I love wearing it, and it's been a fun way to make the announcement:

    


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Eli! (and Kristin and Pat) I can't wait to hear about the newest little one! Hope you're feeling well Kristin!

    ReplyDelete