Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've made approximately 50 Valentines over the past couple of weeks for family members and friends. I've LOVED painting, coloring, gluing, stamping, and sticker-ing, and I'm hoping that Mama and I will make this a tradition every year. The best part is that we didn't have to buy ANYTHING this year for our Valentines besides a package of glitter heart stickers that were just too cool to pass up. Everything we used was already in our craft closet, mainly thanks to Gramma for her mad saving (ahem...hoarding) skills that we so lovingly tease her about. The thing is...we can't tease her too much...because clearly we loved that we had it all! Thanks, Gramma!

We wish we could have made Valentines for EVERYONE who reads our blog, but we mainly stuck with family members and school friends this year. We hope you enjoy our creations!

Here are a few pics of the Valentines I made for my classmates:


I forgot. Mama also picked up these Elmo Valentines because she knew I'd love them! Here I am signing my name to the back. They went inside the Goody Bags we filled.



My favorites are the two in the middle. Mama saved those to keep at home. I also LOVED the one I sent my Auntie Alicia, but I forgot to take a picture of it. Hope you love it too!

Goody Bags for my friends. Again...the bags and ribbon were already in our craft closet. I designed the heart tags, signed the Elmo cards that are inside, and helped stuff each one with some of my favorite treats: a bag of Goldfish, fruit snacks, and two Hershey's Kisses. My teachers' bags were filled with chocolate. Overboard? Maybe. But so much fun!

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment