Please keep in mind that these stories are more for our records (we're making a book out of my blog posts), so don't feel obligated to read about my bathroom habits if you don't want to! ;)
1. A couple of weeks ago my bath time routine was interrupted when I had an "accident" in the tub (hey, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go). The incident traumatized me, and it took me about a week to get over it. In the days after it happened, I immediately started screaming and trying to crawl out when Mom put me in the tub. I also examined the water very carefully to make sure it was clear. If there was even just a tiny piece of fuzz in the water, I would squeal and make Mom scoop it out. Thankfully, I've been able to put the incident behind me and move on. I'm enjoying bath time again. My new Elmo bath toy may have something to do with that. ;)
2. We've started potty training at school. I like to sit on the potty, but nothing's happened yet. At home, I love to help Mommy and Daddy flush. I also have a new little ducky potty to sit on that is just my size. I love to sit on it and read books. We'll let you know when I have success!
-E
No comments:
Post a Comment