A couple of months ago, I posted a few "little things" I'd like to remember as I grow up. Here is my second "Little Things" post:
1. I love water. I'm obsessed with helping my Mom and Dad do the dishes and I LOVE brushing my teeth. I also enjoy helping with the laundry.
2. I'm talking a lot more, and I repeat lots of words I hear. Mom and Dad always chuckle when I try to repeat long words...a couple that come to mind from today are thermometer and terrible. Apparently I don't get them quite right, but I'm trying my best!
3. I seem to focus on a color each week. This week's color is orange. On my own, I'll point out random objects that are orange and announce "ah-range!" I've also had a blue week and a yellow week. I love to say the word yellow. Words starting with r are kind of tough for me, so I'm not sure when I'll have a red week.
4. I'm saying "gramma" much better now. She's no longer "bubba."
5. I know everyone who lives at Gramma's house (or next door). I mentioned Great Aunt Donna today. When Mom asked who lives with Donna, I replied "Susu!" and who else? "Gramma!" and who else? "Papa!" and who else? "Mama!" (Mama is short for Mama Sarah)
6. My favorite two songs right now are "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Farmer in the Dell." I love dancing to "Bus" before I go to bed, and I love listening to the "Farmer in the Dell" in the car. On repeat. Daddy loves it too. ;)
7. I have a new stuffed doggy friend that my Great Aunt Donna got me. When Mom asked me what I wanted to name him, I replied, "Nurse." This is because in the "Farmer in the Dell," the nurse takes the dog. So naturally, the dog should be named Nurse.
8. I love to color with markers and I love watercolors. I like stickers too...but sometimes I like eating those instead of using them to decorate. I always get in trouble for that...
9. I mentioned that I like to dance before I go to bed each night. Mom and Dad set up my very own stereo system in my room. I love pushing the buttons to make my songs play. I have to use my red stool to reach them. When it's time to transition to bedtime reading, my parents make me move the stool out in the hallway (they always offer to help, but I like to do things myself). My teachers probably wonder why I always have bruises on my shins...but it's because of this stool.
Hello ahijado (spanish for godson),
ReplyDeleteA great post! My favorite color is "ah-range" so I hope you have a wonderfully citrus-y week.
Keep up the good work with talking--I know you are learning a ton because you're parents are both very eloquent.
Have fun with Nurse the dog!
Abrazos grandes,
Your Auntie Alicia