Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Snow!

We got just a little bit of snow yesterday. It's been a LONG time since I'd seen snow, so I was pretty fascinated. Mom was a little disappointed that she didn't get a snow day, mainly because she wanted me to be able to play in the snow, but thankfully I got to do a little playing outside at Hilltop. Mom and Dad sent me to school with my boots and snowsuit, so I was set.

When I got home today, Daddy had built a snowman for me. It was a little dirty since we didn't have a ton of snow...but still pretty cool. My favorite part was when we got to knock it down. I also found it HILARIOUS when Mom and Dad threw snowballs at each other. However, I was not amused when they threw (tossed) snowballs at me.

Here's a pic of me and my Daddy hammin' it up with our snowman:



Check out other February pics here.

Love,
Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment