Thursday, June 28, 2012

Two Year Check Up

I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for my two year wellness visit, and I'm proud to announce that I'm a growin' boy! 

Check out my stats:
Height 33.75 inches, 29%ile
Weight 25 pounds, 13%ile
Head Circumference 19.5 inches, 71%ile

I'm pretty sure that I've gained even more weight over the last couple of weeks.  I'm a great eater, but I'm SLOW.  Mom's found that if she lets me, I'll sit and eat lunch for over an hour.  Lately, my parents have helped me make the connection that food helps my body grow, so I'm determined to get big and strong like my dad.  We've also talked about how some veggies help my eyes, so I like to look in the mirror after I eat to see if my eyes are bluer. 

Oh, and I'm no longer a vegetarian (I never really was; I just didn't like eating a lot of meat).  We went to a company picnic for my Dad's work a few weeks back, and I discovered my love for hot dogs.  I'd been introduced to them a few times before then, but they never really appealed to me.  Now, I think I could eat them everyday.  Tonight, when my mom asked me if I wanted green beans or corn, I told her, "Hot dogs!"  Don't worry though, Mom and Dad still made me eat green beans too.  ;)

Happy Eating!

-Elijah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment