Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pics from Cali

Nana was so kind to mail us the flash drive with all of our California pics, so we thought we'd share a few (or several) of our favorites here.  (Photo credits to Auntie Camille and Uncle Mark)

Baby Ronan

The Flor Family

I know I've already posted about our trip, but I'm so glad we had the chance to visit this summer, even if it was only for a couple of days.  I may not see them as often as I'd like, but I talk about the Flor side of the family all the time.  Just the other day while swinging, Mom asked me what we should do after we left the park and I said, "Drive!"  She asked where, and I replied, "Nana and Lolo's!"  When I was told that car ride would take days, I was pretty disappointed.  Another time we were discussing my upcoming toilet training and how big people use the potty.  My mom asked me who I knew that used the big potty, and I said, "Auntie Alicia!"    

We miss you guys!

Love,

E

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Elijah--I'm so glad you remember me. And yes, I do use the big potty. Good memory kiddo :)

    Love you a TON!!

    Abrazos grandes a ti mi amorcito,
    Aunt Alicia

    ReplyDelete